Wednesday, May 10, 2017

PEOPLE MEETING THE RESURRECTED LORD JESUS CHRIST ARE QUITE COMMON. Some Claim Only Those Who Were In The Bible Ever Met Lord Jesus After His Resurrection. How impoverished such people are when it comes to knowing why they exist on Earth.

Harry Riches

Harry Riches answer requested by Ki Lee


Your question does not make sense. Maybe you are trying to say, Is it possible to meet Jesus without dying in this physical world?

Yes. Many people have testified that they have met the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ. Apart from those who knew the Nazarene before He died, Saul of Tarsus is the first person on record to have met the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ.

My grandparents told me that Lord Jesus Christ appeared to them in their lounge room.
Jesus appeared before me 2.00 am, Tuesday, 6th August, 1974. He has since appeared to me on many occasions since. Standing against a mountain range, standing in a racecourse, in a concert hall, in churches, in the street and numerous other places.

When Jesus appeared to the first time, I went to bed, slept and woke up filled with joy, as if placed in an elongated balloon, and secured between my belly button and the top of my sternum. That joy is still there today, 43 years later, and people say that I am deluded, because I have internal evidence that I have eternal life.

The Bible tells us that joy is a fruit of the Spirit and also declares it to be evidence of salvation. The Psalmist testifies that he had lost the joy of his salvation.
  • With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. (Isaiah 12:3)
  • Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.(Habakkuk 3:18)
  • Restore to me the joy of thy salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit. (Psalm 51:12)
The joy of salvation is not something that is a fleeting buzz like when dropping a pill or having a heroin hit. Joy is not relief from pain. Joy invigorates.

Actually, the message of the Bible is that we are to seek Lord Jesus Christ, so that we can receive the guarantee of our salvation. Joy is the evidence of the seal.

Those Who Are Genuine Are Willing To Seek Out The Truth, The Rest Do Not

No comments:

Post a Comment