Saturday, December 30, 2017
ATHEISTS HAVE TURNED A NEW LEAF AND HAVE FORSAKEN BEING PROGRESSIVE TO BECOME CONSERVATIVE, COMPASSIONATE AND CHARITABLE. Atheists Have Realized That Living A Life Of Futility Is Not Much Fun Therefore They Are Seeking To Find Significance In Good Works By Building Orphanages And Hospitals. Although if one does not possess eternal life and could die at any time, regardless of how much good work a person does, it is a meaningless effort ultimately.
There are many people who do not want to accept the truth about God and claim they are atheists. When there is only one bullet left in the chamber and all the empty clicks have gone, these individuals have a habit of suddenly realizing that their only option left is the hope that the Creator loves them and there is a better reason for existence than being born to die.
There are many hospitals that have atheists working in them. One could say that they are atheist hospitals.
Mostly, atheists appear to reject the idea that God exists because of the behavior observed of those who claim they believe in an Omniscient Creator. Pedophiles, fraudsters, hypocrites, Satanists and other evildoers are so commonplace among those professing religion, anyone with half-a-brain would reject organized religion and their gods. I did. Still do. But I am not an atheist. Reason says that the Omniscient Creator exists.
Orphanages and hospitals and many other institutions have originated from the compassion that people possess; people who believe in the goodness of God needing to be expressed through the actions of humans.
What is most notable is that most atheists tend to belong to the left side of politics. Yet we find that even though atheists are mostly liberal in their thinking, studies always come up with similar results to the poorer conservatives being more generous than wealthy liberals. Admittedly, living for oneself is all one has to worry about when the idea of eternal judgment by an omnipotent, omniscient Creator is rejected.
However, just because a person shuts their eyes, this does not mean that the world they cannot see has disappeared.
Generosity Is An Attitude Of The Heart And The Heart Is Where One Finds Oneself
Friday, December 29, 2017
LIMITATIONS OF SCIENCE DO NOT STOP PEOPLE CALLING THEMSELVES SCIENTISTS FROM BEING OPINIONATED. Just Because Scientists Have Not Discovered How To Raise The Dead This Does Not Preclude The Possibility That The Dead Can Be Raised. More than this, there are many historical events that have occurred which cannot be proven to have happened by scientific means possessed today.
Science cannot prove even how the Universe came into being. Theories are concocted. But a theory that becomes real truth is one that can be proven in the now—so when a scientist creates a universe out of nothing, then the theory ceases to be merely conjecture.
The truth is scientific theory is the same as a philosophical assumption. When proven it becomes factual.
Regarding the theories decrying the idea that the Earth stopped rotating, there is no need. The Creator is capable of providing what is tantamount to a mirror to provide sunlight for the those in a particular location, even though the Earth continues to rotate. Or even provide a bright light for the event. Compared to creating a Universe, making a night light would be child’s play.
Just because some people with limited abilities are unable to comprehend the Omniscience of the Infinite Creator, this does not discredit the Omniscient One.
What finite minds do is demonstrate their ignorance when they claim what they do not understand to be a myth. Meanwhile these same individuals claim their indemonstrable scientific theories are fact— not the myths they really are!
Indemonstrable scientific theories when proclaimed as unproven theories do not enter the realm of myth. But because these indemonstrable scientific theories are proclaimed as fact, they become myths!
Yet The Ten Commandments Exist And Humans Delight In Violating Them—Why?
Thursday, December 28, 2017
PEOPLE PROJECT UPON THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT IS IN THEIR OWN HEARTS AND DISMISS THE LOVING KINDNESS THAT IS SHOWN BY HIM TOWARDS THOSE WHO DESIRE RIGHTEOUSNESS. Amazingly, Unbelievers, Who Express Discontent With Their Own Lives, Cannot See That The God Of Love Is Speaking Through The Pages Of The Old Testament. Unfortunately, while rejecting what they perceive to be the angry tyrannical God of the Old Testament, these malcontents do not want to accept the love of God that was explicitly displayed through the crucifixion of the Son of God, Lord Jesus Christ.
People tend to project. Self-projection is unbelievably common. Consequently, unbelievers unwittingly point to what is virtually a mirror of themselves. Consciously, they will deny this. They do not believe that they are morally inferior to the Omnipotent Creator. Unbelievers do not believe that they are merely born to die. According to their nature, they refuse to believe the truth that they are going to die—or, at least, are unwilling to address this fact.
Unbelief is a disease. Unbelief is a very deceptive disease to possess. Many call this sin. Professionals in the humanities do not like to use the word “sin”, they prefer disease. After all, disease, really is derived from the word “ease”, and with the prefix “dis” added, the word “disease” means to be “not at ease”. This is why people who suffer from unbelief are not at ease with idea that they could be loved.
Their problem is really an issue of righteousness.
Righteousness is the ability to be wise to what is right and, therefore, avoid doing what is wrong. Unfortunately, children are taught at schools that it is alright to be wrong, for everybody makes mistakes. The problem with this philosophy is that it corrupts the thinking of children and they become unbelievers in the reality that truth exists.
People who desire truth also understand that this is the right way to go in life and thus their thinking is orientated towards righteousness; not only in being wise in their thoughts, but also in their behavior.
Those who desire righteousness also realize the truth that they are unrighteous. Therefore they will seek out the means to empower them. Interestingly, Jesus said,
- Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied. (Matthew 5:6)
- In this is love, not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the expiation for our sins. (1 John 4:10)
The Ten Commandments Were Designed For You To Enjoy And Possess Life
Like It — Share It
ORIGINAL SIN IS THE SIN OF ADAM OR IS IT THE FIRST SIN COMMITTED BY EACH INDIVIDUAL WHEN THEY LEARN HOW TO SIN. Learning How To Sin Is Often Spoken Of As Such Fun When Adults Recall Childhood Experiences. The tragedy is the result of sin is not much fun because sin is the cause of everything that is wrong in this world.
When speaking of the Original Sin, you could be referring to that of Satan who fell like lightning from Heaven.
- And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.” (Luke 10:18)
- He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning.The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil. (1 John 3:8)
Sin is the actual breaking of one of the Ten Commandments.
Jesus said that the Devil was a liar and a murderer, which violates the sixth and ninth commandments of the Decalogue.
- You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. (John 8:44)
Essentially, the theme through the Bible appears to be: liars are deceived individuals. They are so foolish that God laughs at them. This is what happens when people believe their own gullible, foolish, deceitful, boastful language that is worthless, insincere and deceptive—to use a dictionary definition for verbal excrement.
How can a finite individual possibly possess the knowledge of the Omniscient Creator? What a joke! Individuals who think they are intelligent and are caught up in self-eroticism when it comes to IQs are really such morons, because the truth is they know nothing much at all. Wise people recognize that death reigns and this is the first issue a person needs to deal with, not be aroused over the thought of possessing an IQ—especially, if they are to have any meaning in life. Besides, an IQ is nothing more than an ignorance quotient.
The original sin may have been that which Satan performed, each one is guilty of their own original sin, when they do exactly what their father did or believe the lie that is the deception of another person.
What you do to another person, you do to yourself? Even if you may think nobody can deceive you, if you deceive another person, you are deceiving yourself. Like the original sin of deception, because you can deceive another person, you think you are so intelligent. Deception comes before the ego trip; haughtiness before a fall; pride before destruction.
Deceivers Definitely Deceive Themselves When Seeking To Deceive Others
Like It — Share It
Tuesday, December 26, 2017
PEOPLE QUESTION WHETHER JESUS QUESTIONED HIS OWN DIVINITY. One Has To Admit That If One Were Told One Were Here To Fulfill The Purpose Of God And One Were Going To Have A Huge Impact Upon History Like Being The King Of Kings, This Would Be Rather Daunting For One To Learn. While some might let such information go to their heads, those possessing a sense of gravitas would probably be troubles as to what this could mean..
- I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him. (Daniel 7:13)
- But that you may know that the Son of man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—he said to the man who was paralyzed—“I say to you, rise, take up your bed and go home.” (Luke 5:24)
- And he said to them, “The Son of man is lord of the sabbath.” (Luke 6:5)
- “The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and on the third day be raised.” (Luke 9:22)
- For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words, of him will the Son of man be ashamed when he comes in his glory and the glory of the Father and of the holy angels. (Luke 9:26)
- Blessed are you when men hate you, and when they exclude you and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, on account of the Son of man! (Luke 6:22)
Jesus understood WHO He was. This is evident throughout the Gospels. In fact, even as twelve-year-old child, Jesus understood who His Father was.
- Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the Passover. And when he was twelve years old, they went up according to custom; and when the feast was ended, as they were returning, the boy Jesus stayed behind in Jerusalem. His parents did not know it, but supposing him to be in the company they went a day’s journey, and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintances; and when they did not find him, they returned to Jerusalem, seeking him. After three days they found him in the temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions; and all who heard him were amazed at his understanding and his answers. And when they saw him they were astonished; and his mother said to him, “Son, why have you treated us so? Behold, your father and I have been looking for you anxiously.” And he said to them, “How is it that you sought me? Did you not know that I must be in my Father’s house?” And they did not understand the saying which he spoke to them. (Luke 2:41-50)
The Ignorance Of Those Who Are Unenlightened Can Be Quite Worrisome Really
JEWS ARE OFTEN BLAMED FOR CRUCIFYING JESUS CHRIST, AT LEAST, THROUGHOUT HISTORY THIS CHARGE HAS BEEN LEVELED AT THEM. The Romans Actually Crucified Jesus of Nazareth And Pilate Had A Plague Erected Above Him Stating That He Was The King Of The Jews. The Jews evidently reject this, but many did become Christians and this caused quite some consternation at the time when the Jews were looking for a political savior, rather than an Eternal Savior who would pay the price for their sins, so that they might be freed from eternal damnation.
Speaking only from my personal perspective, that there are Jews who do not accept the Messiah, Lord Jesus Christ, is not something that racks my brains. Historically, from the biblical account, many of the Hebrews that came out of Egypt were stubborn and rebellious and lacked the conviction required to be worthy of their Savior. Consequently, we read in the Torah that many were forsaken.
- And the Lord’s anger was kindled on that day, and he swore, saying, “Surely none of the men who came up out of Egypt, from twenty years old and upward, shall see the land which I swore to give to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, because they have not wholly followed me; none except Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite and Joshua the son of Nun, for they have wholly followed the Lord.” (Numbers 32:10-12)
- But if your heart turns away, and you will not hear, but are drawn away to worship other gods and serve them, I declare to you this day, that you shall perish; you shall not live long in the land which you are going over the Jordan to enter and possess. I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice, and cleaving to him; for that means life to you and length of days, that you may dwell in the land which the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.” (Deuteronomy 30:17-20)
When people understand the concepts of integrity, righteousness and faithfulness are required for a person to be truly loving, they have no difficulty with understanding that love demands righteousness; righteousness demands justice; justice demands judgment.
For someone like myself, there is nothing perplexing about the fact that people choose to show God their middle finger because they love their own evil deeds and get a buzz from being self-righteous. If anything, what baffles me is how a prick like myself saw the light.
The Ten Commandments Were Designed For You To Enjoy And Possess Life
Sunday, December 24, 2017
THE NEW TEMPLE FOR THE RETURN OF JESUS IS GOING TO BE BUILT ON WHAT SITE. Huge Hurdles Have To Be Overcome In Order To Build The Temple For The AntiChrist, Unless The Temple Already Exists In Plain Sight. Some much is happening in front of our eyes and we are not aware of what is really taking place because we are focused on our own pursuits.
Clearly, when you read what the Apostle Paul stated in the Second Epistle of Thessalonians, the person who sets himself up to be God, and opposes even the Lord God Almighty, claiming to be God, has to enter a temple.
- Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our assembling to meet him, we beg you, brethren, not to be quickly shaken in mind or excited, either by spirit or by word, or by letter purporting to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one deceive you in any way; for that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. (2 Thessalonians 2:1–4)
Evidently the United Nations do not accept that Jewish claims to the Temple Mount. This is evident by the UN General Assembly supporting the resolution ignoring Jewish ties to the Temple Mount.
Maybe the United Nations - Temple of Understanding is the temple where this evil being is going to take his place and make out he is the god of gods—food for thought—and rule the world.
Whatever the case, the Bible clearly states that some personage is going to set himself up in a temple.
The Day Will Come And Unfortunately Most People Will Accept Their False God
Saturday, December 23, 2017
THE MIDDLE EAST AND THE PLAN OF GOD ARE OPPOSED TO EACH OTHER, BUT THEN GOD'S PLAN COULD HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE MIDDLE EAST. The Prophecy Over Ishmael Tells Us Much Of What To Expect From His Descendants. Bible prophecy is remarkably accurate after all, for who would have thought that Israel would once more become a nation.
The plan of God as outlined in the Scriptures is not dependent upon the chaos in the Middle East. Rather, what is happening in the Middle East has been foreseen by the omniscient God, because He understands the hearts of men and knows that everyone, who is not a member of His kingdom, is unknowingly influenced and controlled by the god of this world—who is at work in the hearts of all those who hate the truth.
Wrath is going to come upon this Earth. There is going to come a day when the Spirit of God is going to withdraw His presence, which inhibits the Evil One from outright destruction of the planet. Soon the god of this world will no longer have access to Heaven to accuse sinners, because they will be doing the will of God; instead of going around saying: “Christians aren’t perfect they are just forgiven,” and “Our thoughts are not God’s thoughts and our ways are not God’s ways.”
In fact, true Christians will be saying, “He who is in us is greater than he who is in the world!” And, “It is no longer I that live, but Christ who lives in me!”
- Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because heis born of God. (1 John 3:9)
- We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. (1 John 5:18)
- But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. (John 1:12–13)
- That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world. (Philippians 2:15)
- For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. (Romans 8:14)
- For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. (Romans 8:19)
The chaos in the Middle East was set in motion long ago when Ishmael was born. The prophecy upon him and his progeny was:
- And the angel of the Lord said to her, “Behold, you are with child, and shall bear a son; you shall call his name Ishmael; because the Lord has given heed to your affliction. He shall be a wild ass of a man, his hand against every man and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen.” (Genesis 16:11-12)
Mysterious World Affairs Cease To Be Enigmatic When You Have The Blueprint
Thursday, December 21, 2017
SLAVERY AND INDENTURED SERVITUDE IN THE BIBLE AND WHAT THIS CAN MEAN FOR PEOPLE TODAY IS OFTEN MISUNDERSTOOD. The Old Testament Condones Slavery And Indentured Servitude For Good Reasons, Not Evil Purposes. Yet many people are slaves and do not know that they are slaves because they are too engrossed in serving their master: the god of this world.
When asking whether the Bible condones slavery or indentured servitude, we have to admit the Torah does.
And if your brother becomes poor beside you, and sells himself to you, you shall not make him serve as a slave: he shall be with you as a hired servant and as a sojourner. He shall serve with you until the year of the jubilee; then he shall go out from you, he and his children with him, and go back to his own family, and return to the possession of his fathers. For they are my servants, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt; they shall not be sold as slaves. You shall not rule over him with harshness, but shall fear your God.
As for your male and female slaves whom you may have: you may buy male and female slaves from among the nations that are round about you. You may also buy from among the strangers who sojourn with you and their families that are with you, who have been born in your land; and they may be your property. You may bequeath them to your sons after you, to inherit as a possession for ever; you may make slaves of them, but over your brethren the people of Israel you shall not rule, one over another, with harshness. (Leviticus 25:39-46)The Christian Bible that includes the Old and New Testament requires an understanding of the progressive revelation of the purpose of God for anyone to grasp the reasons why indentured servitude and slavery are condoned.
Covetousness is idolatry (Colossians 3:5). Idolatry is the rejection of God (1 Samuel 15:23). Many people today are slaves, only they are willing slaves to their gods. For instance, everybody who borrows money becomes a slave of the lender, and if a person borrows to buy items where there is no profit to be gained, that person is worse off than an indentured servant.
While slavery is outlawed, it has benefits. Indentured servitude provides better benefits. People who are broke, homeless and hungry can become indentured servants (even slaves) and learn skills. Unfortunately, there are those evil individuals who abuse humans. But this occurs even today, so the system does not create the evil, people choose to become evil.
The New Testament does not reject the concept of slavery. However, it needs to be understood that the New Testament message is about freedom.
- For freedom Christ has set us free; stand fast therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery. (Galatians 5:1)
- For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love be servants of one another. (Galatians 5:13)
The Life Of True Freedom Is Found Not In The Halls Of Power But Within The Spirit
Wednesday, December 20, 2017
HOW MALES AND FEMALES ARE ABLE TO IDENTIFY THEIR GENDER AND THE SIMILARITY IN A PERSON BEING BORN AGAIN NOT BEING ABLE TO BECOME NOT BORN AGAIN HAS MERIT. People Like To Think That They Can Be One Gender And Change Their DNA To Become The Other Gender; Likewise People Think They Can Once Be A True Christian And Then Cease To Become A Christian. Truth is truth; no matter what language a person is using to convey that boys are not girls, eternal life is not death, and a Christian, who has truly been born again, cannot cease to be a Christian.
Many people claim they are ex-Christians. The truth is they were not Christians in the first place. They merely thought they were. To be a Christian one has to be born from above. Just as you are born into this world and you become very aware that you are alive, so, too, this occurs when a person becomes a Christian. Unfortunately, too many people merely claim they are Christians but have not been born again spiritually.
A person, who is born a girl, usually menstruates at some point in her life. When this happens she is not saying that she no longer is a female, rather this confirms her womanhood. Likewise a male eventually experiences an emission of semen. When this occurs the boy’s male identity is confirmed.
- That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. (John 3:6)
- By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be my disciples. (John 15:8)
You may have thought that you grew up in a Christian household. Obviously, the love, joy and peace that becomes evident in those who are born of the Spirit of God was not something that existed in the household in which you were raised.
When Jesus said that he is the way, the truth and the life, this means that if you want to know the way to life, you have to acknowledge the truth about yourself.
You were born. You will die. You have suffered. Your life is futile if you are born to suffer and then die. Yet you can conceive of eternity, but you cannot possess it. Those who have been born of the Spirit of God, do possess eternal life.
Truth Is A Concept That People Like To Virtue Signal But Hate To Face
THE NEW TESTAMENT HAS A PRODUCT KNOWN AS THE NEW RELIGION OF CHRISTIANITY, BUT COULD WE REALLY CALL RELIGION A PRODUCT. Products Are The Result Of Human Activity But To Say That Christianity Is A Product Is To Trivialize The Spirit Of God. For the Bible was inspired by God and the New Testament is a record of events that occurred and events that are to occur.
Interesting term “product” to describe the message of the New Testament. Sounds like something a televangelist’s marketing agency would use in their internal memos.
As for the Apostle Paul being a saint, he wrote to saints and collected contributions for the saints. None of those for whom Paul collected aid had been miraculously converted into saints by a committee or any papal declaration.
- Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are also faithful in Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 1:1)
- To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints together with all those who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, both their Lord and ours. (1 Corinthians 1:2)
- Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus, To all the saints in Christ Jesus who are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons (Philippians 1:1)
- To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ at Colos′sae: Grace to you and peace from God our Father. (Colossians 1:2)
- Greet Philol′ogus, Julia, Nereus and his sister, and Olym′pas, and all the saints who are with them. (Romans 16:15)
- Contribute to the needs of the saints, practice hospitality. (Romans 12:13)
- At present, however, I am going to Jerusalem with aid for the saints. (Romans 15:25)
- For Macedo′nia and Acha′ia have been pleased to make some contribution for the poor among the saints at Jerusalem. (Romans 15:26)
- That I may be delivered from the unbelievers in Judea, and that my service for Jerusalem may be acceptable to the saints. (Romans 15:31)
- That you may receive her in the Lord as befits the saints, and help her in whatever she may require from you, for she has been a helper of many and of myself as well. (Romans 16:2)
- Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor sexual perverts, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor robbers will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)
- And he who searches the hearts of men knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. (Romans 8:27)
- Those sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints together with all those who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, both their Lord and ours. (1 Corinthians 1:2)
- To open their eyes, that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’ (Acts 26:18)
The message of the New Testament is cryptic to those who are spiritually blind, but to those who have had their eyes opened, the message becomes clearer as they begin to become more genuine and earnest in their endeavor to understand the truth.
The Apostle Paul explains the activities to the best of his abilities, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, within the constraints of his humanity and boastful personality (2 Corinthians 12:1; 2 Corinthians 11:16-21).
The Days Are Coming That He Who Boasts Shall Boast Of The Lord And Him Only
Tuesday, December 19, 2017
PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW JESUS REFER TO THE LORD AS CHRIST. But Some People Who Follow Jesus Call Him The Lord. Many people refer to Lord Jesus as Christ. Is this a matter of preference or are other agendas being played out? Does it really matter?
Either way—whatever makes your boat float. Although, active voice is often preferred to passive voice. When it comes to academic writing, descriptive detail can mean the use of many prepositional phrases that necessitate the use of pronouns in order to express a particular fact to demonstrate that a peculiar aspect of thought has been understood in relation to the topic under consideration.
Occam’s razor is about eradicating nonsense; but, unfortunately, word count is often ascribed more importance.
Take your pick out of the following five, which includes your two examples:
- "People who followed Him referred to the Lord as Christ."
- "People who followed the Lord referred to Him as Christ."
- “People who followed Christ, referred to him as Lord.”
- “His followers referred to Christ as Lord.”
- “Followers referred to Christ as Lord.”
Following The Messiah Is About Life After Death With Reality Being The Focus
Monday, December 18, 2017
THE IMPERFECTIONS OF MAN ARE ATTRIBUTED TO GOD AND THEREFORE HE IS IMPERFECT. Projection Is A Common Feature Of Being Human Therefore Many People Project Their Imperfections On To God. Yet, surprisingly, while projecting their own imperfections on to God, these individuals consider themselves perfect because they see no need to change their ways, even if it means overcoming the judgment of sin and death.
Perfect Beings create another two beings but unifies them and says that they shall be created in our image—because the two are one—therefore, somehow, this suggests imperfection (?). There is no imperfection in unity.
- Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.” So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. (Genesis 1:26-27)
However, within the finite Universe that exists, insignificant egos are merely an infinitesimal component. The Universe itself is merely an equally insignificant amount of space within the infinity that surrounds it. Compared to the Infinite One’s dimensions, the Universe that teeny-weeny little individuals, with over-sized pinheads for egos, consider vast is virtually non-existent in terms of size. To suggest that there is even a comparison is tantamount to an insult—for what does the finite creation have compared to the Infinite Creator.
Amazingly, the Infinite Creator has seen fit to create what are virtually portions of dust given biological capacity to grow and reproduce and provide the power of intelligence to this creation—known as man (complete when male and female). Furthermore, man has the right to possess perfection by walking in unity—two individuals becoming as one man.
- “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” This mystery is a profound one, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church; however, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband. (Ephesians 5:31-33)
While not seemingly ironic for a celibate to view marriage as a profound mystery, for the married to view the relationship as such would be an irony indeed.
When speaking of imperfections and perfection, one observer concludes:
- Three things are too wonderful for me; four I do not understand: the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of a serpent on a rock, the way of a ship on the high seas, and the way of a man with a maiden. This is the way of an adulteress: she eats, and wipes her mouth, and says, “I have done no wrong.” (Proverbs 30:18-20)
The Imperfections Of The Perfect Are Non-Existent Except Within Imperfect Minds
Like It—Share It