Wednesday, May 24, 2017

JUDAS ISCARIOT SOLD OUT HIS MASTER FOR A FEW PENNIES ON THE DIME, SO TO SPEAK. Yet There Is A Gospel Attributed To Him Know As "The Gospel Of Judas", Which Is Rather Odd When You Think About It. What good news would Judas have to say about the man he sent to the cross after he himself committed suicide.

Harry Riches
Happy RichesAnswer requested by Henry Bartholomew


In the Gospel of Judas we find an account where Jesus says to His disciples that none of them will know Him.
  • Jesus said to them, “How do you know me? Truly [I] say to you, no generation of the people that are among you will know me.”
That false attribution alone is sufficient to disqualify the gospel as worthy of being within the Christian Canon, for that statement is counter to what is written in the Gospel of John:
  • Yet a little while, and the world will see me no more, but you will see me; because I live, you will live also. In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. He who has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me; and he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.” (John 14:19-21)
The Gospel of Judas parchment is considered to be an authentic work from the period pertaining to the third century. But this writing is not considered to be an authentic writing by Judas Iscariot. Rather, the writer argues that God is responsible for evil; also men do not have freewill. This is a doctrine of the devil that is willing accepted by the self-righteous; so they can commit iniquity and still think they can possess the righteousness of God through Lord Jesus Christ. However, the gospel of Judas goes further and states:
  • Judas [said] to him, “I know who you are and where you have come from. You are from the immortal realm of Barbelo. And I am not worthy to utter the name of the one who has sent you.
No genuine biblical scholar, or any other scholar who is deserving of being called a scholar, would accept the Gospel of Judas worthy of anything other than the bin.

People Reject The Truth Only To Prove That In Reality They Are Fools

No comments:

Post a Comment