Friday, October 14, 2016

HISTORIANS ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED BECAUSE THEY INTERPRET WHAT INFORMATION THEY POSSESS ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN WORLDVIEW. Credible Historians Are Those Who Receive Acceptance By Their Peers. But when those peers are academics who are indoctrinated into the beliefs of those who reject the truth, what credibility do they have?

Harry Riches
Happy RichesAnswers



Lord Jesus has Apart from the evidence that has been provided of the historical Jesus by a cold-case detective and published as an answer to this question by Crowly Mathew Arackal, I would not be a Christian today if Lord Jesus Christ had not risen from the dead.

Lord Jesus has appeared to me on a number of occasions. Once in a concert hall filled to capacity when attending a school concert. While I saw Lord Jesus standing on the stage, I do not think others did. He said, "I have many people here." This also meant that not all who were there belonged to Him.
Not that I am anything special of myself. I was just as ungodly as the next person. However, I was not so up myself that I could not acknowledge my weakness in that I was unable to overcome death on my own or with the help of another human being. Fortunately, Lord Jesus Christ did live, die and rise from the dead, so those who are humble enough to acknowledge the truth could meet Him.
Romans 5:6 states:
While we were weak, at the right time, Christ died for the ungodly.
Matthew 11:25-28 states:
At that time Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children; yes, Father, for such was your gracious will. All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
When we recognize that there is no way of overcoming our sin and death, and we are willing to acknowledge the futility of being born to die, only to strive for material success, personal prestige and self-aggrandizement and have to experience the ignominy of growing older and losing our youthfulness, we might decide to seek out the Son of God, Lord Jesus Christ, so that we can find rest for our souls. When that occurs, we are prepared to forgo our ignorance and listen to those who have discovered Jesus of Nazareth as the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ, who paid the price for our sin, so we do not have to give an account of evil deeds to God and then justify our actions. No doubt there are deeds we have committed that we would be ashamed to admit in public and we would be unable to justify as warranted. A better option would be to plead mercy before the judge, prior to the day of our trial, so that we do not have to appear and plead guilty because we have been exempted and forgiven.
Jesus exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment