- If Christians are people who are born again, then they must be changed people who are full of the fruit of the Spirit, love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, meekness and self-control.
- No Christian I have met demonstrates these qualities but claims that he or she is powerless to overcome sin because they possess deceitful hearts and can do nothing but we wicked.
- Therefore Lord Jesus Christ cannot have risen from the dead and no Christian could have been born again spiritually, as they demonstrate no evidence of this with a victorious life that is full of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, meekness and self-control.
- Christians claim that Jesus rose from the dead. The priest drinks some wine and claims to change a wafer into the body of Christ. I saw no body only a wafer.
- The wafer does not change into anything. The person who eats the wafer does not change into anything and neither does his or her behavior change.
- Therefore this has be a superstitious ritual based upon myths. There is no point in seeking Lord Jesus Christ to see whether He rose from dead.
But saying to the Creator who will be your Judge: "I thought I was better than you," just doesn't cut it. The same as telling a judge &^$#@% doesn't cut in a human court of law.
The Power Of Truth