Friday, July 15, 2016

THE IMPACT KNOWING JESUS CHRIST HAS ON PEOPLE DEPENDS ON EACH INDIVIDUAL'S ATTITUDE. Many People Believe That Jesus Is The Son Of God, But They Do Not Know Him In The Way That God Desires. For only when we are involved in a relationship that is real are we able to experience the vitality that comes from relating to another person—the same applies to knowing Lord Jesus Christ.

Harry Riches
Happy Riches, answers

When I saw Jesus the moment I became a Christian, He left the room through the ceiling. The ceiling changed into the night sky and I watched Him become a light that was brighter than the any of the stars until I realized that He had gone outside of the Milky Way. I thought to myself, He has gone beyond the Milky Way, and then I was looking at the ceiling.

Tears filled my eyes and like a baby babbles, so did I. A quiet voice said, "Go to bed now, Son." The time was 2.10 am. When I woke in the morning I felt joy going from my navel up to the top of my sternum, as if it had been packaged and placed in an elongated balloon. That joy is still there.
I not only have an assurance within me that I can feel that I know Lord Jesus Christ and have secured eternal life, I have a love for the Son of God that is so strong that nothing else seems as real.
Those who have never experienced this, scoff. Scoffers are in the same boat as anyone saying to Donald Trump, "You haven't got any money, you are a moron, who is just full of himself," when you yourself haven't even got a job and are homeless.
Now because I have found so many things in the Bible that verify what has happened to me, I accept its veracity as a witness to Lord Jesus Christ as claimed within its pages (Pr 8:22-23; 30.4; Ps 110.1; Deut 10:16; Jn 5:39-40; Deut 30:6;).
Religionists and atheists who do not know God think they are wise when in fact they fools who reject the truth (Ps 14:1). These atheists and religionists scoff at the truth and believe false ideas, claiming they are wiser than the omniscient Creator of life.
  • I am the Lord, and there is no otherbesides me there is no God; I gird you, though you do not know me,that men may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the Lord, and there isno other....Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together! Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the Lord? And there isno other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is nonebesides me. (Isaiah 45:5-6,21)
Actually, the Bible says that to know the Son of God is the know the Holy One, as they both have the same name (Pr 30:4; John 17:11). This name has been revealed as Lord Jesus Christ. And Jesus said that the Scriptures bear witness to Him, but people refuse to come to Him that they might have life (John 5:40).
The impact that knowing Jesus has had on my life has been immense. Although I thought I was wise when I was but a fool, after having come to know Lord Jesus, I truly became a fool in the eyes of many in the world. But because of the joy, the peace, and the many wonderful experiences and different adventures that I have had since becoming a Christian, I know that being a fool for Christ is greater than the possessing the wisdom of those who claim to be wise in this world yet reject the truth.
I now have life, whereas before I was dead and I did not know it. Spiritual death carries through from this existence, where we are temporally able to live life in our biological form to the next realm, where we exist, either in darkness reliving all the evil of this world, or in the light where we experience more goodness and pleasure than what this world has to offer.
One thing that I have come to learn is that we all have freewill and God does not impose His dictates upon us here in this life, instead leaving matters up to what we might call natural selection within the parameters that He has ordained. Everyone has freewill that has been permitted within predetermined limitations of existence. This is expressed in the Bible as habitations that have been determined.
  • And he made from one every nation of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation,  that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after him and find him. Yet he is not far from each one of us,  (Acts 17:26-27)
There is so much more I can share, only it would take numerous books to tell. Nevertheless, some of what I have learnt is found at the following link.

No comments:

Post a Comment