, Answer requested by
- They shall wander from sea to sea, and from north to east; they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the Lord, but they shall not find it. (Amos 8:12)
- With their flocks and herds they shall go to seek the Lord, but they will not find him; he has withdrawn from them. (Hosea 5:6)
- And I tell you, Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. (Luke 11:9-10)
- We need to ask what it is that we want and establish the reason why this is so.
- We need to actively seek out how to discover what it is that we are seeking or who it is we are seeking to contact.
- Once we have discovered where what we want is found or who we are seeking can be contacted; we need to exert every effort to lay a hold of the goods or be knocking at the person’s door whom we are seeking to contact.
Spiritual advice actually incorporates many matters that are not of a physical nature, even if spiritual matters affect our the health and functionality of our members.
For instance, unforgiveness can result in cancer. Besides this, people, who have evil designs upon an individua,l cause much inexplicable pain that is often referred to as the onset of osteoporosis. Moreover, pain in the joints can be the result of possessing an unforgiving heart that causes others to hate the individual concerned.
Seeking Contact With The One Who Has The Answer To Life’s Problems?