According to the Bible, we find that there are two types of Jews and everyone else is a Gentile.
The Jews were known as Judahites a tribe of Israel that existed under a covenant made with the Creator God when the nation was established. The nation of Israel was established when the Lord God led the descendants of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, according to the flesh, out of captivity to the Egyptians to worship the Living God and demonstrate to the Gentiles that they are a light of righteousness, because they walk in the ways of the Creator of the Universe, as decreed in the Torah.
- Thus says God, the Lord, who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread forth the earth and what comes from it, who gives breath to the people upon it and spirit to those who walk in it: “I am the Lord, I have called you in righteousness, I have taken you by the hand and kept you; I have given you as a covenant to the people, a light to the nations, to open the eyes that are blind, to bring out the prisoners from the dungeon, from the prison those who sit in darkness. I am the Lord, that is my name; my glory I give to no other, nor my praise to graven images. (Isaiah 42:5–8)
- And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising. (Isaiah 60:3)
- And he said to them, “The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and those in authority over them are called benefactors.” (Luke 22:25)
- And if you salute only your brethren, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? (Matthew 5:47)
- For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion for a second. For he finds fault with them when he says: “The days will come, says the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah; not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; for they did not continue in my covenant, and so I paid no heed to them, says the Lord. This is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. (Hebrews 8:7–10)
The New Covenant that was introduced not only remedied the flaws of the Old Covenant, but was immediately more inclusive of the other nations because it required all nations to repent. The Gentiles did not acknowledge the Creator God, but many gods (including the mother of god, queen of heaven—i.e. Asherah, Ishtar, Isis, Semiramis, Astarte or one of her many names), whereas the Jews acknowledged on one God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth. Therefore, those who were called to be true Jews and partake in the New Covenant had to forsake their futile ways, and those who were hypocritical false Jews had to repent and be circumcised of heart, also.
- For you have heard of my former life in Judaism, how I persecuted the church of God violently and tried to destroy it; and I advanced in Judaism beyond many of my own age among my people, so extremely zealous was I for the traditions of my fathers. (Galatians 1:13–14)
- When you read this you can perceive my insight into the mystery of Christ, which was not made known to the sons of men in other generations as it has now been revealed to his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; that is, how the Gentiles are fellow heirs, members of the same body, and partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel. (Ephesians 3:4–6)
- When they heard this they were silenced. And they glorified God, saying, “Then to the Gentiles also God has granted repentance unto life.” (Acts 11:18)
- Now this I affirm and testify in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their minds (Ephesians 4:17)
- So, if a man who is uncircumcised keeps the precepts of the law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? Then those who are physically uncircumcised but keep the law will condemn you who have the written code and circumcision but break the law. For he is not a real Jew who is one outwardly, nor is true circumcision something external and physical. He is a Jew who is one inwardly, and real circumcision is a matter of the heart, spiritual and not literal. His praise is not from men but from God. (Romans 2:26–29)
Actually, it is by the Spirit of God that salvation is possible, for God is at work in us all, but we must work out our own salvation, whether we be Jew, Greek, Barbarian, Scythian or from any other nation or tribe or clan.
- Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for God is at work in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure. (Philippians 2:13–14)
- There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28
- For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit. (1 Corinthians 12:13)
- Here there cannot be Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, free man, but Christ is all, and in all. (Colossians 3:11)
The Only Words Written By The Finger Of God Need To Be Tattooed On Our Hearts