- And he made from one every nation of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation, that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after him and find him. Yet he is not far from each one of us. (Acts 17:26-27)
- He who does not love does not know God; for God is love. In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. In this is love, not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the expiation for our sins. (1 John 4:8-10)
- When Gentiles who have not the law do by nature what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that what the law requires is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness and their conflicting thoughts accuse or perhaps excuse them on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus. (Romans 2:14-16)
Just have a look at the real suicide statistics and you will see which segments of society despair of life the most. I will give you a clue, it is not those who live within healthy communities with extended families. For the family is where God has commanded the blessing.
- I will bless those who bless you, and him who curses you I will curse; and by you all the families of the earth shall bless themselves. (Genesis 12:3)
- And your descendants shall be like the dust of the earth, and you shall spread abroad to the west and to the east and to the north and to the south; and by you and your descendants shall all the families of the earth bless themselves. (Genesis 28:14)
Suicide rates are much higher in Protestant areas than in Catholic areas.
Religious doctrines influence the likelihood that a believer commits suicide. Becker said Catholics may be deterred from this act by of the impossibility of confessing the sin and the consequence of not being able to enter heaven. Plus, Protestantism is more individualistic than Catholicism. "When life hits hard," he explained, "a Catholic can rely on a stronger community which might help him to cope." Study of the Day: Protestants May Be More Suicidal Than Catholics
Findings from a recent Australian study indicate that depression, relationship problems, and other life stressors were more prevalent among LGBT suicide decedents than among non-LGBT decedents—Impact of Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity on Suicide Risk: Implications for Assessment and TreatmentWhen people come to Lord Jesus Christ and they become a member of the family of God, their conscience is restored, providing they are genuine and mediate upon the Law of God (Psalm 1:1–3).
- For if the sprinkling of defiled persons with the blood of goats and bulls and with the ashes of a heifer sanctifies for the purification of the flesh, 14 how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without blemish to God, purify your[a]conscience from dead works to serve the living God.Therefore he is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has occurred which redeems them from the transgressions under the first covenant. (Hebrews 9:13-15)
- Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. (Hebrews 10:22)
- Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a clear conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 3:21)
- For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with might through his Spirit in the inner man, and that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love. (Ephesians 3:14-17)
In your case, what is true is what you have stated about your situation. What is written above points to a better hope for you as it does to all who are born into this world of suffering and death. There is hope of knowing the love of God for all who desire it above everything else.
Beliefs Are Many But Truth Has A Habit Of Telling Us That There Is More To Life