Tuesday, February 7, 2017

JESUS DIED SO THAT THE WORLD CAN BE SAVED, BUT NOT ALL THE WORLD IS SAVED. What Happens To Those Who Do Not Hear About Jesus, Can They Be Saved? Many people say that they cannot be saved and therefore God is unjust if they are sent to eternal torment.



I've always heard that you will go to hell if you are not 'saved'. What about the still remote tribes and thoes people in North America who died hundred of years before Europeans ever arrived. Would god be cruel enough to send these people to hell.
Is there such a thing as life after death? Today many people question that they are anything more than a blob of mud because they have been indoctrinated to believe that to question what they have been told by school teachers and college professors means they are crazy. Of course, everyone of these indoctrinated individuals claim that seeing is believing. Yet when we look up at the blue sky on a sunny cloudless day, what we see is not there. This brings into question any absolute claim that seeing is believing.

Speaking from experience, not theory, there is nothing wrong with accepting that the sky is blue on a clear sunny day—providing we understand that what is really out there is what we see of a night.
  1. Here is an interesting testimony by a Muslim woman about what happens when people who die and do not know Lord Jesus.
  2. Here is another by a Buddhist who died.
The one fact that I know is I did not ask to be born into this world. I did not ask to experience suffering. I did not ask to grow old and have to face death. I did not ask to be here and have to wonder if eternity exists. Worse still, I know eternity exists because I can conceive of the concept, but I have to die. Why?

Justice is an important concept. Justice is an idea. Justice also requires action. Justice is about conformity to truth; the principle of proportionate response towards action that conforms to equality and equity for all.

In other words, justice is the appropriate distribution of benefits or punishments according to actions taken by individuals in accordance to moral principles of right and wrong, good and evil, truth and falsehood.

Since we did not ask to be born, but we suffered and died, then if we were to give an account of our lives before a judge, what would we say?

A still-born babe could say, “I did nothing.”

A toddler could say, “I crawled; I walked; I ran; I was fed; I was comforted; but I did not know.”

A five-year-old could say, “Mommy said, ‘I was naughty.’”

A ten-year-old could say, “I did things I knew I should not have done. I lied. I stole. I hated. I was hurt. I did not understand why?”

A fifteen-year-old could say, “I enjoyed hurting the ones I hated.”

The judge might say to the fifteen-year-old, “Why? Did you not know that what you do to others you do to yourself?” But what would He say to the others?

In the book of Isaiah we are informed:
  • Therefore the Lord waits to be gracious to you; therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you. For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are all those who wait for him. (Isaiah 30:18)
Now Jesus spoke about mercy in three different ways. He spoke of desiring mercy Himself, showing mercy to others and receiving mercy from God.

Jesus says that He desires mercy:
  • Go and learn what this means, ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners. (Matthew 9:13)
Jesus says that we ought to show mercy to others:
  • He said, “The one who showed mercy on him.” And Jesus said to him, “Go and do likewise.” (Luke 10:37)
Jesus said that we ought to acknowledge God’s mercy, if we have received it:
  • Go home to your friends, and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you. (Mark 5:19)
Mercy is at the heart of judgment. The half-brother of Jesus understood this and wrote:
  • For judgment is without mercy to one who has shown no mercy; yet mercy triumphs over judgment. (James 2:13)
Condemning the guiltless, those who are really innocent, is unjust:
  • And if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the guiltless. (Matthew 12:7)
God judges each according to his works, which means some will not receive mercy, but those who show it will:
  • Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy. (Matthew 5:7)
Justice requires judgment which requires mercy, so that those who are guiltless are not unfairly treated. For it is only just that each one be judged upon the calculated decisions that have been made in respect to what each one does, and not upon actions that were done without intent. A righteous judge therefore only judges people based upon the measure of a person’s intent, and not necessarily upon actions alone. However, if a person intends to do evil to others and is not prepared to seek God to find justice, but rather disregards His Creator, then that person has made his or her own decision. A just Judge would only act accordingly and give each one according to each one’s own desires. Consequently we read in the Bible:
  • When the Son of man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate them one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, and he will place the sheep at his right hand, but the goats at the left. Then the King will say to those at his right hand, ‘Come, O blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see thee hungry and feed thee, or thirsty and give thee drink? And when did we see thee a stranger and welcome thee, or naked and clothe thee? And when did we see thee sick or in prison and visit thee?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me.’ Then he will say to those at his left hand, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels;for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ Then they also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see thee hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to thee?’ Then he will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me.’ And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” (Matthew 25:31–46)
Vengeance is mine says the Lord. I will repay (Romans 12:19). So while there are those who do not want to accept what the Bible states, eternal punishment is not presented symbolically in the form of story, an illustration, a parable, a similitude or any in form of allegory. Eternal punishment and eternal fire is a very real prospect for those who have heard about the truth and those who have not heard about the truth, if they choose to do nothing about what is wrong and do evil.

This is the truth: you did not ask to be born; nor did you ask suffer; nor did you ask for your life to end in a meaningless death.

The Truth Is The Same For Us All; We All Have To Give An Account Of Ourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment