Wednesday, January 16, 2019

MYSTERY OF DEEPEST SAYING “DEEP CALLS UNTO DEEP” AND WHAT IT COULD REALLY MEAN, EXPOSED. No Body Has Seen God According To The New Testament Yet Job, Moses, Jacob Are Believed To Have Seen The Face Of God. The mysteries of this life extend beyond how a virus is able to pass undetected from one person to another through breathing, for we are talking about the mystery of the fourth dimension and a multidimensional universe.

Happy Riches

Happy Riches Answer requested by Aharon Fierinck
Assuming that you are referencing Psalm 42:7, the context is a reference to the prayer of the Psalmist expressing his heart’s desire to rest within the depths of God; that is, God’s bosom.
1 As a hart longs for flowing streams,so longs my soul for thee, O God.
My soul thirsts for God, for the living GodWhen shall I come and behold the face of God? 3 My tears have been my food day and night, while men say to me continually, “Where is your God?”
4 These things I remember, as I pour out my soul: how I went with the throng, and led them in procession to the house of God, with glad shouts and songs of thanksgiving, a multitude keeping festival. 5 Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my help 6 and my God. My soul is cast down within me, therefore I remember thee from the land of Jordan and of Hermon, from Mount Mizar.
Deep calls to deep at the thunder of thy cataracts; all thy waves and thy billows have gone over me. 8 By day the Lord commands his steadfast love;
 and at night his song is with me
, a prayer to the God of my life. 9 I say to God, my rock: “Why hast thou forgotten me? Why go I mourning

 because of the oppression of the enemy?”
10 As with a deadly wound in my body, my adversaries taunt me,
while they say to me continually, “Where is your God?”
11 Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my help and my God.
The Psalmist desires to know when he can behold the face of God. Jesus said that only the pure in heart can see God (Matthew 5:8). Job said that he saw God (Job 42:5). Presumably, Job saw the face of God, which cannot be denied as a possibility. Moses spoke to God face to face (Exodus 33:11). Jacob said that seeing Esau was like seeing the face of God (Genesis 33:10). Whereas Gideon was overwhelmed when he saw the face of angel that was from God’s presence (Judges 6:22).
However, the idea of seeing the face of God appears to have something with the experiencing the depths of His presence. In the second verse of Genesis, we learn of the connection between the face of deep and the Spirit of God.
  • The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters. (Genesis 1:2)
When speaking of the depths of God, this is also known the bosom of God. The Gospel of John speaks of the Jesus revealing what was in the bosom of God.
  • No one has ever seen God; the only Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he has made him known.(John 1:18)
Paul, the Apostle, had a face to face encounter with Lord Jesus Christ and was left blinded by the occasion (Acts 9:3-9). After having become more deeply acquainted with Lord Jesus Christ, and having been baptized in the Holy Spirit, Paul began to learn of wonderful things.
  • But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man conceived, what God has prepared for those who love him,” God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. For what person knows a man’s thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. (1 Corinthians 2:9-11)
From what we can find in the Bible, deep calling unto deep, could very well mean, the heart of man calling out to the heart of God, or even the fact that the heart of God calls out to the hearts of humans in the hope that they might seek Him out, feel after Him and find Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment