Wednesday, November 23, 2016

READ THE KORAN TO SEE WHETHER THIS WAS WRITTEN BY INSPIRATION OF THE HOLY GOD OR WHETHER IT IS WHAT YOU WOULD EXPECT OF THE GOD OF THIS WORLD. According To The Bible The God Of This World Blinds The Minds Of Unbelievers So They Cannot See The Light Of Life. The Bible teaches that they who deny the Son of God do not know the Father.



And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it... (5:116, Yusif Ali)

Harry Riches
Happy RichesAnswer requested by Bowo Prasetyo




I have also been told that most Muslims have not read all of the Quran. They are like most Christians who have not read all of the Bible. In fact, many learn Arabic by rote but do not really understand the language.
I read the Quran during the 70s. I was told that because I did not read it in the Arabic, I missed its true value. Since then, I have also been told that unless I understand the life of the Prophet Muhammad, I cannot understand the Quran.
I do not know whether anyone, who has read about what Muhammad did in his lifetime and read what Jesus did, thinks what Muhammad did is more noble and praiseworthy than what Jesus did when He was preaching in Judea and Galilee. However, I have come across people who, having read the gospels, compared what Jesus did to what they knew of Muhammad and decided that Jesus had to be the Son of God.
As for the quotation you have stated from the Quran, that is not a direct quotation of Lord Jesus Christ. However, surprisingly, the Quran states that Jesus was born of a virgin and God took him to Heaven. I am led to believe that certain Islamic scholars say that the Quran also says that Jesus will return from Heaven to bear witness against those who are evil.
Some facts about Muhammad:
  • Muhammad died.
  • Muhammad was not born of a virgin.
  • Muhammad had many wives.
  • Muhammad killed many people.
  • Muhammad was a politician.
  • Muhammad wrote the Quran.
  • Muhammad is not the Messiah.
Some facts about Lord Jesus Christ:
  • Jesus was born of a virgin.
  • Jesus is the one who the Old Testament calls the Son of God
  • Jesus fulfilled every Old Testament prophecy concerning Himself
  • Jesus did not marry.
  • Jesus did not kill people.
  • Jesus demonstrated that God was with him, because he even raised the dead.
  • Jesus restored the ear of a man whom one of His disciples cut off with a sword when the soldiers came to arrest Him.
  • Jesus died on a cross. He was buried.
  • Jesus rose from the dead.
  • Jesus’ disciples saw Him after His resurrection
  • Jesus was seen by five hundred after His resurrection.
  • Jesus told His disciples to wait until the day of Pentecost and they would receive the Holy Spirit—and they did.
  • Jesus’ disciples received the Holy Spirit and spread the message of the how people are able to be set free from sin and secure eternal life—because
  • Jesus is alive!
  • Jesus’ disciples did not kill people.
  • Jesus’ disciples were killed rather than deny Him—and they still are.
  • Jesus’ kingdom is not of this world.
  • Jesus was not a politician.
  • Jesus did not write the Gospels or the New Testament.
  • Jesus’ disciples taught from the Old Testament.
  • Jesus is called the Messiah in the Quran—sura: 4:171.
I am a Christian, but not because I read the Bible or because I went to church or because my parents are Christians or because I was born in a so-called Christian country. I am a Christian because I know Lord Jesus Christ. In fact, Lord Jesus Christ appeared to me after I sought God to see Him, before I became a Christian. Since then I have sought to know the truth, however, because we are spiritual beings, truth has be experienced and we need to have an abiding relationship with God. Not merely possess some cultural beliefs because someone told us are what to believe.
Jesus is the Son of God who died for the sin of the world. He is coming back to resurrect those who love Him unto eternal life and to judge those who reject Him, so they will know why are eternally forsaken. All things were created through the Son of God. This is evident in the Old Testament, especially in the book of Proverbs. Jesus is the Son of God.
  • And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.
  • Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise. (Sura 4:157-158)
Why not compare Jesus to Muhammad?
Write all the things Muhammad did and then all the things that Jesus did. Compare them. You will be surprised. If you believe in love and truth, you will find which way you will need to go if you want life.

No comments:

Post a Comment