Monday, June 10, 2019

NO CHANGES OBSERVED IN ANIMALS TO SUPPORT TRUE SCIENTIFIC EVOLUTION BLOWS THEORY AS UNSCIENTIFIC AND A MERE MYTH. Four Thousand Years Of Records Demonstrate Lack Of Evidence For Theory Of Evolution Being Scientific. Evidently, true scientists are unable to demonstrate or point to any actual macro-evolution having at the necessary classification of family, because dogs are dogs and cats are cats and humans are still humans regardless of their distinctive differences.

Happy Riches

Happy Riches answers request by Samuel Marks
The major problem with anything that is outside my experience is the difficulty that I have providing a first hand account. Since I have not lived 100 years on Earth, I am restricted to observations that have been made that are less than a century old. More to the point, my observations are restricted to what I have seen and not just to the physical environment in which I have lived, but also to the ideas that I have contemplated which have resulted from what I have seen with my own eyes, heard with my ears, tasted with my tongue, touched, and registered with olfactory system.
As for beasts changing into something other than a beast, this I have not observed. I have observed a tadpole turn into a frog. I have observed a caterpillar become a moth. I have observed a caterpillar metamorphose into a butterfly.
Although, the emperor moth that I observed change into a moth was limited because, after the cocoon had been made, it was not until the creature emerged as a moth, did I see what the large caterpillar looked like with wings. The butterfly being a monarch was more observable as the cocoon was somewhat transparent. The tadpoles became fatter, began growing legs and then lost their tails.
From what I have read, nobody has produced any evidence of a cat turning into a dog or even fruit flies turning into mosquitoes or birds or anything else other than fruit flies. At the taxonomic family order, there has not been any changes having been observed. Although, the same as there are many different varieties of humans ranging from pygmies to giants, from midnight black through to albino white in color, or through ectomorphs to mesomorphs to endomorphs, with varying hair colors ranging through hues of white to yellow to red to brown to grey to black. Among dogs we have the 7 feet tall great dane and the sheep dog that looks like it is all hair, but also the miniature 6 inch chihuahua and the dachshund, that looks like its has been stretched. Just haven’t seen or heard of any developing wings and flying away, except that which I have seen in comics.
The Bible speaks of everything belonging to its kind. The variability of those kinds, that is the result of micro-evolution, is evident everywhere. The idea of macro-evolution does not exist and there is no evidence of such that is conclusively proven in real time. Those that claim that skeletons of creatures that are no longer existing in living is evidence of evolution are merely being creative with their imagination, there is no legitimate scientific proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment